Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Expanding my Realm

A couple weeks ago I posted a link to a video, and made a blog entry about my shifting interests toward educational reform and such.  Since then, things have gone a bit further.  For starters, my buddy David Blake and I entered this competition called "No Right Brain Left Behind".  It was a fun little competition, we'll hear how we did in March.  I personally think the quality of the idea that we came up with when compared to the amount of time that we put in to brainstorming it is downright brilliant.  At some point maybe I'll pitch it here and see what you all think.

Until then, please follow us on a blog that David has been maintaining for the last few years, called hackingedu.com.  He's invited me to start posting my finds on that site, which I am glad to do see that he already has an established readership.  The intent of the blog  is to post our daily finds regarding trends and the direction that the evolution of education is taking/going to take.  See you there!

1 comment:

Mrs. Oden said...

That sounds so great Jona! I like the no Right Brain Left Behind idea. That would've definitely benefited me!