Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

And so it begins


7 days.  And counting.  I can't even begin to fathom how quickly this summer has gone.  Tomorrow I'll be back in the classroom, but I won't be teaching.  Not yet.  But soon, how time will fly.  And all that I have to say right now to you, my readers, is buckle up!  Get pumped for the incredible tales of excitement, disbelief, amazement, and adventure that I will be posting on a semi-daily basis - straight from my 6/7 grade math classroom.

So, subscribe to my blog, or bookmark it using any of the available URL's (thetfablog.com, theteachforamericablog.com, or still at jonathan.woahn.com, although I can't say for how long that one will be there), curl up with a nice hot beverage, hit the refresh key often, and prepare to be blown away.  I know I am, I can hardly wait.

Interesting side note - the lady in the stock picture above looks kind of like Wendy Kopp, the founder of TFA, to the right.  I think it's pretty similar to what her face would look like after reading my blog.  I'd summarize her expression as "incredulous endearment".  You?

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Incredulous endearment it is! She is an amazing look alike .. . are you sure it's not her?

We're waiting on the edge of our seats!

Keep writing . . .

Mom